Below you will find several tips that will aid you in completing your college application.
- Get an admissions application from the colleges and/or universities that you are interested in attending.
- If necessary, get assistance writing an effective application essay.
- Make a master calendar and note the following for each college or university: application deadlines, scholarship/financial aid application deadlines and necessary supporting documents that will impact your admission status(transcripts, etc).
- Ask your references if they would be willing to write you a letter of recommendation. Give each person your resume, a stamped and addressed envelope, and any institution required forms.
- Ask if your college offers an early estimate of financial aid eligibility.