You can support early childhood teachers by:
- Advocating for better compensation and recognition of the early childhood workforce.
- Continuing my education to ensure I know the latest research and have the resources needed to be an effective professional development or technical assistance practitioner.
- Counseling teachers about how to access continuing professional development and financial resources to successfully attain their education goals.
- Educating the public about the importance role teachers have in ensuring children's success in school and life.
- Guiding teachers in creating rich learning environment that promote children's ability and desire to learn new things...
To view the full version, click 9 Ways to Support Teachers and start making a difference in your community today!
Child Care Services Association, 2012