How to find out if you are eligible to apply:
- Complete the Interested Applicant Survey (Survey) to determine eligibility to apply
- Approved applicants and her sponsoring employer are invited to the T.E.A.C.H. D.C. Orientation
- Interested applicants who are not eligible are notified of their status.
Note: T.E.A.C.H. D.C. is placing priority on teachers who currently do not have an Associate or Bachelor degree.
Completing the application and sponsoring employer agreement:
- The application and sponsoring employer agreement will be released after the TEACH DC orientation for approved applicants and sponsoring employers.
- The application and sponsoring employer agreement are sent electronically through Adobe Sign.
- All required fields must be completed for the application or sponsoring employer agreement to be complete.
- The approved scholar is required to email the following evidence to email@example.com.
- College or university acceptance letter
- Most recent paystub