In order to be eligible for the T.E.A.C.H. D.C. Early Childhood Scholarship® Program, you must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Work in a licensed early care and education center, licensed child development home, Head Start program, or Pre-K program in the District of Columbia a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Have the support of your sponsoring center or family childcare home.
- Commit to working at your present place of employment for one year immediately following the completion of the T.E.A.C.H. D.C. Early Childhood® Scholarship Program.
If you are applying for a Bachelor’s degree, you must:
- Meet all of the requirements listed above.
- Have a minimum of 55 transferrable credits.