Scholar capacity is the number of scholars a sponsoring employer can financially support each year.
- A sponsoring employer can calculate the scholar capacity by:
- Determining the maximum amount of funds budgeted to support T.E.A.C.H. D.C. scholars per year.
- Work with the T.E.A.C.H. D.C. team to understand the average cost per scholar over a year and develop a sustainable financial plan.
- Incorporate release time reimbursement revenue when you calculate scholar capacity
- Comparing the maximum amount budgeted to the average cost of a T.E.A.C.H. D.C. scholar per year will result in calculating the scholar capacity.